NO GREATER LOVE THAN THIS
God is not a respecter of persons, no favoritism. He rains on the just and unjust and his love endures forever. So, when you struggle to like who you are or what to do, take time to meditate on:
1. Jesus is the only way to heaven.
2. God so loved this world, he gave his only begotten son, Jesus Christ.
3. Jesus died in your place, so you could have a relationship with God and be with him forever.
4. Do not agree with another’s sins and have faith by wanting the best for them.
5. Jesus will pour love into your heart by the Holy Spirit.
6. The only requirement for salvation is to believe in Jesus.
7. You are uniquely made in God’s image and share his characteristics.
What is the best thing that someone has ever done for you?
“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay his life for his friends.” John 15:13